Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chills in the air

It's Thursday and apart from the freedom I had yesterday to remain within the four walls of my home, today would most probably be a sequel to such liberality. It's chilly here and the morning air in this part of town is as refreshing as ever, floating together with a temporary layer of mist which would last until the sun beckons it's presence.

In the past month or so - most probably from the last time I blogged - so many events and happenings have provoked my thoughts, and the wisest thing to do as the following step would only be to pen them down. I do, I kid you not, but the time I have on my hands to spare neither allows me with hours and hours to write the way I used to nor really soak up all that I've written. So that usually leaves me hopeless and disappointed, and before I know it, I'm back to square one again. Sigh.

Anyways, I have no intention whatsoever to drown you in the pool of pity I happen to now swim in. No intention at all, but in order to make it up to you and to myself, I shall leave with this. It ain't much but it would do for now.


  • Happy Valentine's Day, love-birds. I realize that it's now 16th Feb but hey, it's never too late to make everyday feel like Valentine's Day between you and your significant other. Maybe all it takes it just a little appreciation and compromise - who knows, they go a long way you know. 
  • I haven't had much time to catch up on any movies or television soaps, but whenever luck is on my side, I'd make time to tune in to The Voice. Amazing talent can come in different shapes and sizes; all it takes is a whole lot of guts! 
  • I really got to start pushing myself to the limits, especially when it comes to my exercise regime. I've been slacking too much and I think it's about time that I get back to my healthy eating habits and strict exercise routine. 
  • PAS has been a sonofabitch, haven't they? I don't mean to go all political on yal but this issue about them being so friggin' against the celebration of Valentine's Day has been bugging me. I don't know if they have stuck their heads in their ass for ages but I believe they've forgotten that it's a union of races here in Malaysia. Hence, the 1 Malaysia campaign. And if people choose to celebrate something, even if it's not usually celebrated by their religion or whatnot, it's their choice. PAS can carry out force-movements and threats but at the end of the day, it's still going to be up to the individual and what matters is what they want. 
  • I'm down with the flu and it's not getting any better. If this continues, I'd be looking like Rudolph in a matter of no time. Heh! 

I think that's about it... for now. Happy Thursday! 

No comments: