Anyway, as I'm still uncertain if this post marks my comeback to the blogsphere, I shall skip the apologetic hoohah (because I always find myself apologizing after having gone MIA) and avoid being devolved to a pathetic void of nostalgia. What I will do, however, is sum up all that has happened this past two years that I've been away - whatever I can recall off the top of my head, that is.
So in no chronological or alphabetical order whatsoever, here goes: I have...
- Traveled to 3 different countries in the span of one month.
- Tagged along on an all-expense paid trip to Penang for a week.
- Visited Paris - and all its' wonders and even spent a few days in the suburbs.
- Fired a read gun (and hit the target!)
- Watched a show at the Dewan Filharmonic Petronas - Ramli Ibrahim & The MPO.
- Read the whole Divergent blockbuster in the span of 3 days - 4 books.
- Babysat my cousin, Zara, ho happens to be the coolest 11 year old I know.
- Re-watched the Disney movies I grew up watching- everything from The Lion King to The Little Mermaid.
- Hiked up a hill.
- Spent alone time at a little cafe to write and enjoy a cup of coffee (I don't drink coffee)
- Cafe-hopped - 5 different cafes in a day.
- Ordered pancakes for dinner (First of all, I don't EVER eat pancakes and second, having it for dinner is a big no-no)
- Had way too many cheat meals, I feel like I've committed some great sin.
- Stopped the pace of writing I usually keep at - obviously!
- Tried different workouts to switch things up - HIIT, Heat Yoga, crazy-intense circuits.
- Worked for a Team Building event.
- Went out to meet people for the first time and had a good time.
- Did a photoshoot, all thanks to a dear friend.
- Fell in love with someone online, someone I haven't even met.
- Dated a classmate and left because I lost interest.
- Went out, had lots of fun in the company of good friends and came home at 6am.
- Had a big surprised 21st birthday, put together by my siblings.
- Lost a few people I loved to death.
- Picked up a few new hobbies and dropped them.
- Screwed up in an exam.
- Decided to quit being the one always initiating meetups when the other party doesn't even bother to meet me halfway.
- Attended my first rave - Tiesto and also went for Avicii.
- Worked for a rave concert.
- Walked around the KLCC park for 5 times because I wanted a conversation to go on.
- Met my dad's ex-girlfriend.
- Had a feud with my grandma and aunt, over a stupid misunderstanding.
- Attended a wedding, a funeral, birthdays and a Christening.
- Went on an impromptu escapade to Genting just to lay under a starry sky and have Starbucks coffee.
- Changed my first tyre.
- Attended a Varsity Camp.
- Went on a food-hunting trip with buddies to Melaka.
I wish I had listed it all down before I decided to write this post. There's still a lot more I'm sure I haven't mentioned but this is good enough for the spontaneity I opted no? Heh.
Perhaps the next post will be slightly more in detailed than this one and hopefully, I'll have something worth writing - something I won't hesitate to post, something that will revive this blog.
Until next time, tata!