Saturday, November 26, 2011

Win my heart

I was going about doing my daily blog-hopping ( tumblr- hopping is more like it) when I came across tons and tons of photographs with sayings and quotes which I kept saving and saving in my "Pictures" folder as if it were the most natural thing to do, as if I was on auto-pilot. 

Those photographs contained... well, you can read it for yourself. 

1# - Spend time with me. 
2# - Hold my hand. 
3# - Text me first. 
4# - Kiss me. 
5# - Make me laugh. 
6# - Put your arm around me. 
7# - Wrestle with me. 
8# - Argue with me. 
9# - Kiss my forehead. 
10# - Hug me from behind. 
11# - Go on adventures with me. 
12# - Make me feel special. 
13# - Cuddle with me. 
14# - Be playful. 
15# - Longboard with me.
16# - Watch the sunset with me. 
17# - Make me feel safe. 
18# - Have meaningful conversation. 
19# - Make funny faces. 
20# - Give me long hugs. 
21# - Surprise me. 
22# - Fall asleep with me. 
23# - Sing to me, even if you're terrible. 
24# - Don't give up on me. 
25# - Plan trips with me. 
26# - Love me. 
27# - Build a fort with me. 
28# - Hold my hand while you're driving. 
29# - Send me good morning texts. 
30# - Smile while kissing. 
31# - Watch movies with me. 
32# - Make the first move. 
33# - Introduce me to your family. 
34# - Be good with kids. 


I know it's pretty cheesy but hey, it's what most people wish their man would do or be like. After all, these are the little things to win our hearts. I'd know. 

And in all honesty, believe it or not, I happen to have someone in my life whom has experienced most of the above with me. Most of it anyway. If not soon, someday. 




via Tumblr. 

P.S - I'm sorry, this journal entry doesn't contain much raw or heart-felt material as I'm fighting for more time but this would do for now. Until next time! 


No comments: